OMNITEC Solutions Inc. is proud to have been awarded the Chief Information Officers-Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3)Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) Contract in our partnership with the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC). NITAAC and our team members will support our commitment to ensure delivery of superior Information Technology (IT) services to the Federal Government in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible.
OMNITEC Solutions (OMNITEC) and its contract teaming partners, the University of California San Diego (UCSD), RNSolutions, KForce, Prometheus Research, and Hendall Inc. provide innovative, highly effective IT solutions to the Federal Government in healthcare, clinical, and biomedical research. The OMNITEC Team is experienced in a broad range of health and bioinformatics technologies, and has been specifically chosen to incorporate and optimize IT methods that better support research science and enable the NIH to accelerate health-related scientific discovery.
OMNITEC delivers superior service in these broadly defined core capabilities:
- IT Services/Solutions GWAC
- Twenty Billion Contract Ceiling
- Ten Task areas covering IT services for biomedical research; health services and health care; CIO support, imaging, and outsourcing; operations and maintenance; integration; critical infrastructure protection; digital government; enterprise management; software development; and much more.
- Fees not to exceed 1%
- Can be used by any federal agency for faster, easier procurement.
No special Delegation of Procurement Authority is needed from NITAAC
- Task orders for services/solutions can be awarded in 30 days or less
- Delivery orders for products/related services can be awarded in 1 – 3 days
- Easy to use e-ordering system
- Competitive, pre-negotiated prices for services that can’t go up but can be negotiated lower
- Product pricing is lower than open market, less than or equal to GSA
- NITAAC provides value-added customer support, including:
- SOW scope assessments within 24 hours
- Personal support form Contract and IT Specialist from pre-award to closeout
- A Customer Support Center to answer any questions within 24 hours
Prompt Payment Terms
Prompt payment terms are in accordance with FAR 52.232-25 as provided in the master contract.