Effective project management requires a combination of wisdom, process discipline, critical thinking and bold decision making. OMNITEC can help you control your project’s performance!
OMNITEC employs a team of passionate and experienced professionals dedicated to improving project planning and control discipline. Our professionals enjoy a hands-on approach and are highly motivated by witnessing the accomplishment of a project’s key objectives.
The OMNITEC team’s experience helps managers design and implement cost-effective processes, never relying on a “one-size fits all” approach to project management. OMNITEC analysts provide data to support timely and often difficult programmatic decisions to effectively balance project constraints.
OMNITEC’s broad capabilities include:
- Project Planning Facilitation with emphasis on developing and maintaining the following products:
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and Dictionary
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix (RAM)
- Integrated Master Plan (IMP)
- Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
- Integrated Government Schedule (IGS)
- Project Control/Execution Support with emphasis on the following processes:
- Effective meeting facilitation and coaching
- Timely and accurate project statusing
- Analysis of project cost and schedule performance with associated decision support
- Reporting and establishing optimal performance indicators at all levels of the organization
- Risk Management
- Cost, Schedule, Resource and Process Risk Identification
- Integrated Baseline Review (IBR) process facilitation
- Independent Schedule Risk Assessments
- Infusing the risk process with quantitative cost and schedule analysis, and impacts, and integration with performance measurement systems
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS) Related Services
- Earned Value Management System Auditing and Process ImprovementEVMS Reporting including Format’s 1 – 7 of the Integrated Program Management Report
- Project manager mentoring/coaching related to services listed above leveraging OMNITEC’s experience in Acquisition Research, Analysis and Process Improvement.
- Formal and informal training related to the products and services listed above leveraging OMNITEC’s Instructional Systems Design and Training expertise.